WELCOME TO MY HEALTHY LIVING BLOG

Welcome to my ever-expanding blog site. I trust you are enjoying your day. I invite you to browse the site, read the articles and enjoy my photography. Your opinion counts, so please leave a comment at the end of the posts. If you enjoy reading these blogs, feel free to pass the link on to any friends you think would also enjoy it.

The purpose of this blog site is 3-fold: a place for sharing general information, a place to share about spiritual matters that will help move us toward a healthier inner life and a place where I can talk about my business and the products that can help us experience better health. Note: This section, though still on the blog for you to read, is no longer relevant to me as I am no longer in business since I retired in 2010

Thank you for dropping by. I trust you will consider your visit worthwhile. This site is a 'work in progress', sometimes changing by the minute, so come back soon to see what's new on MY HEALTHY LIVING BLOG.

God bless you today and every day. Remember, "A joyful heart is good medicine" (Proverbs 17:22-NASB). Blessings and health to you and yours.

Diane

Note: Unless otherwise noted, all photos on this blog taken by Diane Stephenson

Thursday, August 6, 2009

THE MINDSET OF HEALTHY LIVING or We Can Always Get a Divorce

Yesterday I wrote an article and posted it on BetterNetworker titled We Can Always Get a Divorce. Curious? It addresses what I believe to be the reason why statistics show that 95% or more of the people who join a MLM (MultiLevel Marketing) company fail.

Perhaps you have never been involved in MLM; perhaps you never will. But this topic really addresses the failures we experience in every area of life. Some people would fail at the simplest task; others can master some of the most difficult equations in life. That's just the way it is. Or is it?

Failure, as I said in my article, is usually only a mindset. Change the mindset and the failure magically becomes success. Only it really isn't magic. It takes old-fashioned hard work. Not physical work as in digging ditches, but concentrated mental effort, constant wrestling with our thoughts, to accomplish this. It's not easy. In fact, it's very difficult to change our mindset. After all, it is 'set'. Sometimes set in cement. We've lived with it for a very long time.

A mind set on failure, or simply just not set on success, is not conducive to healthy living. Negative thoughts breed negative results. Where doubts assail, we usually fail. We need to learn to overcome doubts. Self-doubt is actually rooted in doubts of God. So the first step is to learn to trust the Lord.

God has some very definite things to say to and about us. Read His word, dig into the scriptures as for hidden treasure. When you find what He thinks of you, use these things for personal affirmation. Tell yourself over and over, God loves me; He cares about me; He says I'm more than a conqueror; His word says I have the victory in Him; He is always with me; He will never leave me; with Him I'll never want, I'll never fail. And there's much more. Keep digging for those gold nuggets and use them to build up your faith. Believe the Lord means what He says, then begin to act as if you really do believe it. Then success will be yours.

If you would like to read my original article, click on this link: http://bit.ly/pOcuM

No comments:

Post a Comment